GREATER NOIDA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
1. Answer Sheet will have 32 pages and no supplementary answer sheet shall be issued. Student can use the back cover page for the answer.
2. Enter your roll number carefully on the answer sheet
3. Leave two-line space after completion of answer of each question .
4. Carrying Mobile / Programmable Calculator is strictly prohibited. However, use of scientific calculator is permitted.
5. The doors shall be opened for half an hour for first day and 15 minutes on successive days before the schedule time. No student will be allowed to enter after half an hour to the examination hall.
6. Student must write “The End” at the end of the last answer in their respective answer sheet .
7. No student should leave blank pages between the answers of two questions, if the page is inadvertently left, ‘PTO’ must be written on that page for the guidance of the examiner.
8. Students are not allowed to leave exam hall without submitting the answer sheet to the room invigilator.
9. Students are not allowed to write their roll number, name, enrollment number or make any sign or mark inside their answer sheet. Any breach of this instruction is liable to be penalized under UFM rules of the university.
10. Students are not allowed to bring any text book or notes inside exam hall
11. In case of lost of original admit card, student must submit an application to the concern department to issue duplicate admit card.
12. Students are not allowed to leave exam hall within first hour and last hour of the commencement of examination.
13. Students are required to answer questions in English language only.
14. Write your question number clearly in the left margin of answer sheet .
15. Students are advised to count the number of pages in the answer sheet. In case of less/more pages, inform your room invigilator immediately.